A Blockchain Powering The Global Creative Economy
Rekkal is building an open, seamless global network to power the creative economy driving on-demand income through trust, transparency, and truth.
Backed by NYIAX and Nasdaq’s patent-pending digital asset exchange and infrastructure technology, Rekkal’s secure global network will connect developers, consumers, and enterprise together making it easier, faster and more cost-effect to access, trade and use distributed ledger technologies.
Rekkal’s open-source, seamless platform will be designed to meet applicable regulatory requirements and to support innovation around digital assets and blockchain infrastructure.
We are helping start-ups and enterprise partners easily deploy decentralized applications using utility tokens. Our mission is to enable mass adoption of blockchain technology by creating a borderless global community.
- Asynchronous high-throughput byzantine-fault-tolerant transaction confirmation protocol
- Shard-friendly design
- Easy-to-port extant Ethereum dAPPs
- Opens validation on PCs and mobile devices
- Replace the need for mining and residual energy pollution.
The Rekkal blockchain improves on the foundation built by EOS through a seamless and secure consensus protocol.
Ethereum and Bitcoin both utilize the Proof of Work protocol which is unsustainable and energy deficient. The Rekkal blockchain is powered by the Massively Delegated Proof of Stake (MDPoS) framework.
Our clients — both corporate and private ones — will access all the services they need from a single platform. Blockchain technology gives us the chance to make your decentralized application grow faster and give better returns.
Our Proof of Influence consensus protocol solves the in-sustainability aspect of proof of work (PoW) and the unfairness/in-scalability of proof of stake (PoS).
- Reputation / Influence Score
- The Influence Score is a number between 0 and 800; it is the blockchain equivalent of a credit score. The combined Influence Score is calculated from a single network score and the multiple application scores.
- The network score rates validators as it relates to performance metrics.
- The application score is the index of a member’s involvement across mesmr applications.
- Application Score (Third-party Apps)
- Third party applications are allowed to participate in the Influence Score system by registering a callback smart contract that can obtain an application-specific Influence Score.